22 May 2012
Food brings people together and what better way to bring together your friends and family than to try some of P3R’s favorite Los Angeles based restaurants!
When We’re Not in the Office You Can Find Us:
- Pace in the Canyon has the best pizza in LA. Actually let me clarify, they have the best gourmet style pizza. Mulberry, which my boyfriend will agree has the best New York style pizza. The Ivy may have the prawn and pancetta pizza which is super yummy however, it is no Hercules pizza (add jalapenos) from Pace.
- Blue Plate Oysterette; great Santa Monica spot to hang out at on sunny day with some Lobster Mac and cheese, need I say more?
- The Farmers Market at the Grove is the food court from heaven. Best spot there, the Loteria counter. The tortilla soup (add chicken tinga), taco sampler and fried plantains are beyond amazing. Now open at the Third Street Promenade.
- Sunset Marquis Villa Pool, right in the middle of West Hollywood off of Sunset Boulevard, yet miles away from it all. Poolside with some rose on a summer Sunday, is the best.
- Abbott Kinney is a wonderful walking street and of course Gjelina is a cornerstone of the Venice scene. Their entire menu is delicious, however you must save room for their Butterscotch Pot de Crème, best dessert ever.
P3R Publicity is a full-service PR firm based in Los Angeles servicing fashion, hospitality, consumer goods, non-profits, talent and lifestyle brands. Visit us at www.myp3r.com.