19 Mar 2012
Social Media Breakfast Los Angeles is the hot new club for techies and professionals. The organization meets monthly to discuss new topics within the social media realm. Tomorrow, March 20th – 7:30AM-9:30AM at Coupa Café, Vlad Kroshinsky will be guest speaking. Currently, Kroshinsky is Director of Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategist at Creative Asylum, an integrated creative agency with clients ranging from EA Mobile to Fox Home Entertainment.
- “We have a Facebook Page with 6 million fans, but only a handful purchased the Blu-ray we’re promoting! How do we convert our fans into sales?!”
- “Now that our campaign is over what do we do with these social communities we created?”
- “How do we get fans to our movie’s Facebook Page without buying ads and on a low-budget?”
- “What social media platforms should we use for our campaigns?”
- “What should we post when we’re not promoting?”
If you’re in the entertainment industry, a community manager, social media maven, or facing some of these same challenges, you may walk away with a new perspective on the power of social media.
Key Audience Take-aways
- How to convert FANS into CUSTOMERS
- What type of content do FANS really care about
- What else can I do with all of these fans?
- Social Media tactics that work and tactics that don’t work
- How to use cross-promotions to your advantage
With social media being so crucial to successful business these days, this SMBLA group might be worth checking out. Why not kick off your day with some social media knowledge while sipping on the best coffee in town? Click HERE for tickets.
Have you ever been to a professional workshop to enhance your career?
P3R Publicity is a full-service PR firm based in Los Angeles servicing fashion, hospitality, consumer goods, non-profits, talent and lifestyle brands. Visit us at www.myp3r.com.