17 Apr 2012
Twins get asked the same questions over and over, so we asked psychic twin sisters Chinhee and Sunhee Park to come up with 7 things about being a twin, separately. It’s pretty funny to see how similar/opposing the girls’ statements are! Here’s what they had to say…
As told by Chinhee Park-
1) We like to dress totally opposite of each other. Occasionally we dress alike, to challenge people to look deeper into how to tell us apart.
2) Even though we are only born twenty minutes apart, Sunhee will always act like the “elder” and make me feel like I’m twenty years younger than her.
3) As for relationships, we have never been attracted to the same person, but there are people who have been attracted to both of us.
4) People may think we look exactly alike, but I don’t think so! There are obviously similarities but it’s as if we aren’t even twins – maybe cousins?
5) We may look a lot alike to outsiders, but we are completely different people. Our personalities are night and day.
6) Sunhee dresses very trendy conservative. It just makes me want to wear ripped jeans, tank tops and get more tattoos and piercings.
7) Twins are born with high intuition, being psychic makes us more intuitive to the point we don’t even have to talk to each other.
As told by Sunhee Park-
1) Yes, we have the same taste in clothes, but if she wears the same outfit, I try to walk as far away as possible from her.
2) Yes, we are identical twins but I am more mature and conventional.
3) Yes, we do have to like each other’s partners, and NO we do not like the same types!
4) We work together and live together; I swear we were Siamese in another lifetime.
5) She will talk to someone in the grocery store for an hour, and I will speak for two minutes and then give them my business card – business is business.
6) Yes, we do look a lot alike, but she has tattoos and piercings and I would never do that to myself.
7) Yes, we do read each other’s thoughts and I have to push out her personal ones for my own sanity!
Did you ever wish you had a twin? Share with us!
P3R Publicity is a full-service PR firm based in Los Angeles servicing fashion, hospitality, consumer goods, non-profits, talent and lifestyle brands. Visit us at www.myp3r.com.