9 Mar 2012
To get you inspired for an active weekend, find out Jody’s healthy living tips!
Who: Jody, Senior Director of Fashion Department
Live Long and Prosper With These Tips:
I can say that now my days of disco are done, I have been learning to treat my body like a temple…. Not a temple of doom.
Hey, it’s all about balance, right? Here are some of the ways I maintain balance these days and ways I de-stress.
1. Once an Equinox faithful aka Chic-quinox I am now obsessed with spinning and yoga at YAS in Venice. Their yoga classes are only sixty-minutes with no crunchy-yogi-ness, and no chanting involved. Their spin classes fly by with pumping loud music and it’s a great way to clear my head before I start my crazy day.
2. Having just done the David Kirsch Detox Cleanse I can say it was manageable and effective. I wanted to push the restart button in order to get into better shape for summer. I found this cleanse to be super easy and the shakes taste great. Unlike other cleanses you can actually eat food since I was not about to drink lemon pepper honey water for a week, no thanks.
3. I have been a Beverly Hills Juice Club faithful for years and love the Banana Manna with Coconut Water shakes- potassium and all kinds of good-for-you protein helps kick-start my day when I don’t have time to sit down for a meal.
4. Kinara has amazing services- their Red Carpet Facial is one my favorite Zen experiences. 60 minutes of bliss with Asia, their Senior Esthetician, is relaxing and leaves your skin with a lasting glow. I have been going to there for years and swear by it.
5. Best trainer in LA- Jamie Galloway. If you need a little motivation and want someone kick your booty into shape, he’s your man.
What are you tips for maintaining a balanced lifestyle? Please share with us!
P3R Publicity is a full-service PR firm based in Los Angeles servicing fashion, hospitality, consumer goods, non-profits, talent and lifestyle brands. Visit us at www.myp3r.com.