22 Oct 2012
Are you constantly on the go, but still want a put together look without trying too hard? “Breakout Kings” actress Serinda Swan perfects the blend of daytime casual with chic basics by C.Z. Falconer and cool fedora from D&Y. Serinda’s bold stripes make her tank a stand out staple, paired perfectly with her dark denim and chic topper. P3R was lucky to swap style stories and advice with Serinda. Read more to find out what’s on Serinda’s radar!
1. What are your 3 must-haves for fall?
- a good hat
- a killer pair of booties
- a statement jacket
- (and if she could pick a fourth) Givenchy mascara
2. Where is your favorite restaurant in LA?
3. Where do you get your fashion inspiration?
All over the world. She travels a lot and likes to mix her local inspirations with what’s going on around the world. This includes pieces from foreign designers and foreign countries. For example, the necklace she was wearing was from Cambodia.
4. Who is a Hollywood icon that you admire?
Meryl Streep. Classic and Beautiful.
5. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Last year she was an escaped convict with her group of friends, but they were mistaken for the Chilean miners. This year she is thinking about being a dead raggedy Anne. She refuses to be wear one of those sexy Halloween costumes.